Who or what is TireTech?
The company was founded by Bernhard Brain and Karl Staudinger in 2019. They are experts in the field of mechanical engineering and automation. Their companies have been successful with technical innovations for over 25 years and have been able to help shape many new developments.
What TireTech stands for
made in Germany
History and origins
Bernhard Brain and Karl Staudinger
The shareholders and managing directors of TireTech GmbH have known each other since their training days and have a lot in common:
- Mechanical engineers with a passion
- Founding their own companies
- Expertise in mechanical engineering, automation and sales
- Positioning and establishment in the medium-sized business sector
- Focus on handling, automation and gauge construction
- Enthusiasm for “new things and innovations”
The joy of new developments as well as extensive experience make him an expert for innovations in the field of mechanical engineering. His profound knowledge as a managing director and shareholder, as an individual entrepreneur and also as part of a group structure, enable him to judge what can be done “differently”, much easier, more effectively or better.
- Founded 1992, shareholder and managing director
- New developments and mechanical engineering with a focus on the automotive sector
- 2007 Sale of company shares to Meyer Burger AG, Switzerland. Managing Director
AM Brain GmbH & Co. KG
- Founded 2014, shareholder and managing director
- Own production in special machine construction
- Variety of services around mechanical engineering
As a trained toolmaker with subsequent studies, the technical field has always been in his “thoughts and actions”. Especially the maxim “everything from one source”, i.e. from the design to the finished product, as well as his passion and result-oriented action led to many new successful developments.
EnKo Staudinger GmbH
- 1993 Start of self-employment
- At the beginning, the main focus was on welding fixtures for automated production.
- Robot welding systems for general industry and the automotive industry
- Highly automated special machines for the aircraft industry
- Left the company 2018, until then approx. 90 own employees